2012年3月30日星期五

Sheath / Column Halter Neckline Sleeveless Brush Train Wedding Dress

I feel like a princess every time I wear this silky-smooth gown. I am really glad that I picked this as my cheap wedding dresses. It looks even more beautiful once you wear it than just looking at the picture here. It made me appear and feel more confident on my wedding day. The neckline looks really elegant but surprisingly light-weight. All my friends envy this dress and would like to wear a gown just like this one on their wedding, too. My husband and his family complimented the way I look that day very fondly, and every time I look at our designer wedding dresses pictures I understand why.

Another good thing about my purchase is that the gown arrived in perfect condition; there is not a single thread out of place. The beadings and other materials are of high-quality and feel good to the touch. I wore this on a hot summer day but still felt very comfortable because the fabric feels cool on my skin.

没有评论:

发表评论